Today we at Packer Shoes bring you a preview of adidas Basketball‘s new and highly innovative adipure Crazyquick. Already featured many collegiate and NBA athlete’s (John Wall recently scored a career high 47 points against the Grizzlies waring his Wizards’ Crazyquick PE) these will definitely take your game to another level.
Features include the following:
- Herringbone traction for stop on the dime control
- Woven polyester webbing extended from lace to sprintframe providing support without restricting natural movement
- 3D molded toecap wraps over the tip and sides of the midsole to add lightweight protection for the upper in all directions
- New technologically revolutionary “Techfit” upper built specifically for basketball movements (upper utilizes a 4 way stretch lycra base to allow the upper to flex in unison with the tooling, graphic for the print was deried through AIT studies that mapped high and low strain on your skin during V cut movement – higher density areas of printing support low tension areas. Lower density areas of printing enable high tension areas to flex naturally)
- New heel notch design allows for more range of motion during quick movements while maintaining superior heel fit
- Contoured 3D molded collar wraps the foot to provide unparalled fit and comfort
- New enlarged SPRINTFRAME acts like a car chassis providing a light stable frame to the shoe as well as moderating all of the movements to the tooling
- Next generation PUREMOTION system (17 decoupled rubber pods grab the court in their own distinct way, Articulated injection molded EVA midsole adapts to your motion, Enlarged and extended SPRINTFRAME moderates all movements)
Be on the look out for these 4 color ways to drop the first week of May.