Introduced in 1992, the Air Max 180 is the brainchild of legendary designer, Tinker Hatfield. In most instances, the otherwise understated design featured pops of color around the 180 degree visible Air Unit as well as on the tongue, Swoosh, and heel counter. It quickly grew in popularity when it became a favorite among select players on the ’92 Dream Team in Barcelona.
The latest iterations of the Air Max 180 take it back to the early ‘90s. One pair is predominantly summit white, with bright concord accents and a metallic gold Swoosh. You may know this pair as being the one His Airness wore on several occasions in Barcelona. The other pair, better recognized as an OG Air Max 180 colorway, features a white summit base with magenta and laser crimson accents.
Look for both editions of the Nike Sportswear Air Max 180 QS to launch this Saturday, November 23rd in-store only @ Packer Shoes.
Air Max 180 QS
Summit White/Metallic Gold-Bright Concord
Air Max 180 QS
Summit White/Laser Crimson-Magenta
The Packer Shoes x Saucony x Faded Royalty “Woodland Snake” Collection launches this Friday, November 22nd exclusively both in-store and online @ PackerShoes.com at 12pm noon EST.
The “Woodland Snake” Collection includes the Packer Shoes for Saucony Originals Hangtime Hi ($120 USD) and two made in the U.S. Faded Royalty x Packer valour & snakeskin 5-panels ($35 USD).
- The Packer x Saucony Hangtime Hi will be available for purchase in US men’s sizes 7 thru 14.
- Purchase of the Packer x Saucony Hangtime will be limited to one (1) pair per customer.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE SAUCONY HANGTIME HI RUN EXACTLY A HALF SIZE LARGE. It is strongly suggested that you purchase the Hangtime a half size smaller than your regular men’s shoe size.
- Purchase of the Packer x Faded Royalty 5-panel will be limited to one (1) quantity per style.
- All items are sold separately.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges (cancellations included).
The New Balance REVlite 580 is now available both in-store and online @ PackerShoes.com.
Now available in-store and online @ PackerShoes.com.
Men’s Classics – Renegade 996
A new shoe with a classic look, the 996 is part of the Renegade collection, inspired by rebellious American icons of the 1950s and 60s. With a suede/mesh upper and non-marking outsole, the Renegade 996 sports a timeless appeal derived from the era of hot rods, leather jackets and slicked back hair. The Renegade series is proudly Made in the USA.
- Non-marking outsole
- Suede/Mesh upper
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them “Made in USA.”
The New Balance m996glm “Renegade” is now available both in-store and online at PackerShoes.com.